We are delighted to announce that we have reopened our door on the 18th of May after the temporary closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We’ve taken the last few weeks of the lockdown to create a super safe environment for all once we reopen our foot clinic here at South Dublin Podiatry. We’ve designed it to be as safe as possible for our patients from the coronavirus as safety of our patients and staff is of utmost importance to us.
What are we doing to protect you from Covid-19:
- All patients will be called a day prior to their appointment for a pre-assessment to make sure they have no symptoms of Covid-19.
- When you arrive, we will ask you to wait outside or in your car so that you don’t have to sit in the waiting room where other people might have been.
- Once the podiatrist disinfects the clinical room and puts on fresh PPE, they will greet you at the front door, check your temperature with an infrared thermometer and provide you with hand sanitiser and a face mask, if you attend without one.
- They will then escort you to our clinical room and invite you to sit down on the treatment chair.
- We have a perspex screen set up to create additional protective barrier as we cannot maintain the 2m distance even though we work at the foot end generally.
- When the treatment is finished, the podiatrist will ask you to pay with a card, if possible.
- They will then provide you with hand sanitiser and will escort you outside.
The room is kept as minimalist as possible with only the necessary items out. Please note the room is disinfected after each client, as it always has been, and all our instruments, as always, are cleaned, disinfected and sterilised in accordance with the current regulations.
We tried to create as safe environment as possible. That is because our patients really matter to us and will be all treated in the same way to protect them from the spread of the virus.
If you would like an appointment, you can contact us below or click here to book online.